Resurector V2 wing 3.5
Improved in every way – stable, powerful, and yet delightfully playful the Resurector v2 delivers industry leading performance in an easy-to-use package.
Reducing the strut length has created a more compact wing with effortless drift and flagging properties. The profile has been refined to deliver improved speed and upwind ability without compromising on the low-end starting power and pump-ability. The V2 delivers smooth and precise power control with excellent sensitivity to rider input.
To reduce tailing edge hooking and flapping the panel layout has been revised combined with a new upper strut profile - all designed to improve canopy tension without resorting to heavier, stiffer material.
The V2 also features our new Chrystal clear window material which is resistant to both cold weather and creasing ensuring your view is as good in 6 months as the first day on the water.
Outstanding for wave riding, down-winding and newcomers to the sport alike.
- Shorter strut for more compact feel and extraordinary flagging stability
- Thinned profile is faster, lighter in the hands and superior upwind
- Enhanced canopy tension reduces trailing edge flutter and hooking
- Chrystal clear window technology resists creasing, cracking and fading
- Long-short-long handle configuration ensures the perfect hand positions for everyone
- 5mm coiled PU leash included
- Twin inflation points allow for increased pressure in the strut, improving handling
- Perfect for wave riders, downwinders and newcomers to the sport